Wholesalebannerz.com Artwork Specifications
Acceptable File Formats for Printing
- EPS (Encapsulated Post Script)
- PDF (Adobe PDF)
- PSD (Adobe Photoshop)
- JPG (High Resolution JPEG)
- TIFF (High Resolution TIFF)
Vector files are line art. They are scalable to any size and they never lose resolution. The images will stay clean and crisp.
When submitting these files, please convert all fonts to outlines or curves to ensure the fonts stay the same. We might not have the same fonts that you've used, which will result in font substitutions. Vector files can be submitted at any size proportionate to the banner size ordered.
Rastor Files / Images
These are pixel based images. Depending on the resolution, the image becomes blurry as enlarged.
If submitting these files, please follow these guidelines:
- 100% Scale (full size output) at 100 dpi (dots per inch)
- 50% Scale at 200 dpi or higher
- 25% Scale at 300 dpi or higher
- 10% Scale at 600 - 1200 dpi recommended
*Please note: thumbnail sized jpg and gif files are not at a high enough resolution to be used on large prints like banners
- No bleeds are necessary (unless ordering a banner stand that requires one)
- Set up size proportionate to the exact size banner you are ordering
- To prevent any text or important images from falling on the hemline or interrupted by a grommet, please keep images and text at least 2" away from the edge
- Convert all text to outlines
All files are printed in CMYK. If files are submitted in RGB, color shifting will take place. If a specific PMS color is needed, please let us know when you submit the order. We will do our best to meet that specific color.
100 MB limit per file. If the file is larger than 100 MB, please call for assistance.